We are Urban Homies, an Amsterdam based agency specialized in residential rentals. Urban Homies approaches things differently than other players in the market. We understand that being new to the city, or even The Netherlands, can mean you have no idea how or where to start looking for your new home.
We assist expats and companies by finding that perfect place to live. And we love finding the perfect tenant for your unique property.
The team working for Urban Homies are Dutch citizens and mostly even Amsterdam locals. We all went through a rigorous screening procedure to ensure our Rental Managers have the right expertise and fit in with our philosophy.
We believe the key to our success is based on a number of elements:
- Being personal, local and multi-lingual
- Taking care of the full rental process from inquiry to key-handover
- Having the ability to truly understand what our clients are looking for and delivering
- Good negotiation skills
- Advising in international moving companies, schools and other needs
- Connecting to utilities (gas, water, electricity and/or heating)
- In-depth knowledge of the city
- Access to an extensive network of estate agents
- Search radius of 50km around Amsterdam
- Over-seas placements (while still abroad)
- Temporary housing solutions in Amsterdam while searching
Our Rental Managers work full-time and are very flexible in fulfilling the needs of our clients. We ensure that your move to the Netherlands will be smooth and stress-free.
I can help you with…
Rental Agent / Letting Agent , Residential Property Manager, Serviced Apartments, Short Term Rentals
Home Owner s, Local Residents, Nonlocal Residents, Property Investors, Relocating Expats
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
How we work - fees & commission
Our ALL-INCLUSIVE home search fee is equal to one months' rent excl. 21% V.A.T. For Corporates, we create customized packages and prices. If you would like to rent our your property our fee is 8% based on one year's rent excl. VAT. The fee will be charged per placement, not per year.