Real Estate Agents in Germany

Local Experts, Global Presence

Moving to Germany as an expat? Relocating to Germany and to find your new house or apartment to rent or buy in Germany is a big challenge if you do not speak German. Germans call it immobilien or immo instead of real estate. Find English-speaking German real estate agents also known as makler or maklerin to make your relocation easy. Check out the listings of companies and local real estate agents Germany here on housing agent. Your search starts with