Real Estate Agents in Austria

Local Experts, Global Presence

Moving to Austria as an expat? Living in Austria? To find real estate in Austria for rent or to buy it is advised to use a local real estate agent especially when you do not speak or read the language. Agents are called makler or maklerin and they bring real value to the job. So, for your search for Austria homes, Austria rentals for expatriates? It starts here at