Welcome to my profile, my name is Cherise van den Akker and I am a real estate agent at Amstelland Makelaars in Amsterdam.
Real estate has always been my passion, and my core business within Amstelland Real Estate Agents is to let out property! When it comes to managing your property in Amsterdam, feel free to call me as well.
About Amstelland Makelaars. You can find us in the city center of Amsterdam on Prinsengracht, near Amstelveld and Utrechtsestraat. We operate in the Amsterdam area and beyond. We have been active for many years in buying, selling and renting out houses, apartments, commercial premises and other related matters: from mortgages to construction management. Our rental department specializes in serving the expat market in Amsterdam and Amstelveen. We can also assist with management of your real estate. We are a small team, so you will get the best individual attention. At Amstelland Makelaars, we believe in an effective and personal approach.
I look forward to meet you in our office for a coffee so that we can discuss your real estate needs.
I can help you with…
Real Estate Agent, Rental Agent / Letting Agent , Residential Property Manager, Viewing Agent
Home Owner s, Local Residents, Nonlocal Residents, Property Investors, Relocating Expats
How we work - fees & commission
Brokerage fees are for:
Marketing resources, among other things:
- Registration exchange system and with fellow brokers and relocators
- Placement Internet (portals e.g. Funda.nl, Pararius.nl and Expat Rentals)
- Placement on our own website
- Shop window presentation office
- Brochure of the object
- Professional photography
Research and documentation, among other things:
- Land Registry and municipality
- Energy label if desired / applicable
- Screening candidate tenants (including if available employer's declaration, employment contract, pay slips and copy of passport)
- Information Association of Owners (if applicable)
Amstelland Makelaars B.V. charges a brokerage fee for rentals to you as landlord, client, equal to one time the total monthly rent (excluding service charges, levies and municipal taxes). Our brokerage fee excludes 21% V.A.T.
This is an agency fee which will be charged when the house is let and at the conclusion of a rental agreement, regardless of the duration of the rental agreement to be concluded. We work on the basis of exclusivity and no-cure no-pay.
- To lease out: 1 months' rent (Excl. 21% V.A.T.)
- Selling property: range 1.0 % - 1.5% (Incl. 21% V.A.T.)
- Buying property: range 1.0 % - 1.5% (Incl. 21% V.A.T.)
- Property management: 6-7 % of the annual rent (Excl. 21% V.A.T.)
Feel free to contact me, I look forward to meet you.